Wednesday 26 August 2009

Ahhh, wet Wales.

So off to Wales we went for Saturday to Tuesday. It was lovely for Dermott, the dog really enjoyed himself, although, he is impervious to wet weather. We humans on the other hand, not so much. So we got there, it didn't rain (yes!) but we hardly had any time for walking because it took 5 hours to drive there, so the day was gone.

Then next day, we went for a waterfall walk, which was lovely, yeah, really pretty. But by the end of it, it was raining and it rained for the rest of the day, with not much to do. Also turned out, I had forgot pyjamas. Dermott also thought that waking me up at 3:30 to go for a walk is super fun, but I forced him to wait until 6:00 am. Poor dog. :-P

The next days we were there, it also rained, and rained and rained, and the place we were staying, had no T.V and I soon ran out of things to do, I had read my book and I had no WiFi. The dog was asleep and so was the father.

So, Dog loved it, me, kind of.

Will post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello guys and gals, feel free to post your comments on my dog blog Guestbook!