Wednesday 12 August 2009

I have just realized that, I am yet to introduce myself, and have skipped to pictures and showing off really, how rude. I be Dermott, a collie x setter x flattie kinda thing as they say, but I don't really know what the hell I am, oh well. I be dog.

I am quite a sporty dog, agility is my main hobby, but they also come in the form of Heel Work to Music Tricks and tricks, for my movie star carrier way ahead in my future (well, maybe not, that muffler is scary!) Swimming and Running around like a lunactic. Actually let me change that, I think running around like a lunatic is my main hobby, I like flies and footballs too, but I am told I hog the ball, but all the best players cheat don't they?

I am very good at agility I am told, my mum says I would be better if I wouldn't go and see where my her dad is, I have a competition soon. My mum says she hopes I don't have to see dad then, she has been very nice and got me doggy energy food for my trials, so I don't get tired. This show is nice, it is very small and fun and relaxed, my kinda show. I have only been to a show once, I went passed the dog walk, but then got on it and missed a contact, and missed a jump and I flew of the see-saw, I was flying, flying is good. My mum said I was a good dog for not running off, I ran off during the jumping though. I wanted to see her dad. My mum laughed.

My mummy also wants me to try Dash n Splash and flyball. I am going to try it at Paws in the Park (YESSS!) where we get to camp. My mum says I don't have to compete at agility there because it is our first time and she wants me to have the most fun ever and not get worried about having to compete. Good mummy, nice mummy.

Everynow and again I like tennis balls and frisbees and tugging and sleeping, but sleeping as little as possible, too much running too do, I don't look this gorgeous without working!

I am a rescue dog from the Mayhew Animal Home in London, but i'm actually an irish boy ast heart, and come from the county of Lietrim. Sometimes I wonder what my mum looked like, I can remember how she smelt a little, but the memories are blurry. When I was around 6 weeks old I was beaten, and me and my litter were going to be thrown in a lake. I don't like men, because men hit dogs, hitting dogs is bad, it hurts. I am very sensitive and sudden movements and loud noises scare me, and make me what to run home and hide under the bed. Sometimes when my human mum makes sudden movements by accident when she's around me, I think she might hit me and I am scared and my ears go down and I cower, she has never hit me, and screamed and cried when my dad hit me once, but I am scared, and I am sorry I am scared but my mum tells me not to worry and she would never ever hurt me, I listen.

I live in Brighton with Ned and Bumpy, Ned is long with short legs and Bumpy is fluffy but he is ment to have long dreaded hair, haha, he looks like a teddy. Don't tell him, he will be grumpy. I like Ned, he lets me put his whole head in my mouth when we play, buut don't worry, he sits on my head too. Bumpy is silly, he won't play with us, he thinks we are annoying but secretly he wants to!!

I am going to Wales on a dog walking holiday (YESSS!) soon, where I get to be taken for 7 walks a day, and get to swim and roll in mud, and have lots of pictures taken of me. I have never been to Wales before. Wales is not like the New Forest where I have been twice, less wet and less horse. We'll see.

I will see you soon. Dermott. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello guys and gals, feel free to post your comments on my dog blog Guestbook!